NAMBUCCA VALLEY COMMUNITY CHURCH
We believe Gods love is extended to all and that
God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that who ever repents and believes in him will be forgiven and have eternal life in heaven.
We believe that God has placed us in the heart of the Valley and given us a heart for the Valley.
David Bosshard is our senior Minister.
Dave and his wife Hayley have a heart for the valley and love to see people blessed by growing in their relationship with God and most of all to see people Grasp the Gospel and know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Dave was first discipled in Zurich, Switzerland and later finish Bible college at Missionary Training College Coffs Harbour.
NVCC LEADERSHIP TEAM
Keith & Sandra Dave & Linda John & Jane Dave & Hayley
We are here to serve you. If you have anything you would like discussed
at an elders meeting please see any one of the leadership team.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. There is one God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth through the spirit, in his sinless life, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
3. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the church.
4. The Bible is the Living Word of God; it is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
5. In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil and the realm of demonic spirits.
6. In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for new birth by faith in Jesus Christ.
7. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to all believers.
8. In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and Baptism in water by all believers.
9. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting separation from God.
10. In the church being the Body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the great commission.
11. We believe that the covenant of marriage is the union of a man and a woman who have voluntarily entered into a loving, committed and exclusive relationship for as long as both are alive.
President :George Woodward . Vice President : David Bosshard.
Secretary : Kerry Frank
Assistant Treasurer : Kate Jordan
Creative Arts Co-ordinator : Ian Moule
Food Hub Co-ordinator : Sandra Stage
Kid’s Church Co-ordinator : Linda Mason
Ladies Fellowship : Jane Ackland
Events Coordinator : Vicki Bennett
Music Director : Millie Mason
Prayer : John Ackland
Youth Leader : Dave Bosshard.